My parents arrived on Tuesday for a weeks visit. I arrived a little early at the airport in hopes to relax, well they arrived early so I had 10 minutes to collect my thoughts. They came through the revolving doors looking for their heart and soul, and no people that is not me, and immediately spotted her. They came over cautious not to approach us to quickly, as to not scare Claire. Well that didn't stop the bottom lip quiver and the semi "I don't know these people" look. After about 5 minutes she had them, they both melted like butter and have for the past 2 and half days. She has really really enjoyed her "pops", I think it may be the facial hair, she loves to put her hands in it. And nana is constantly playing "patty cake" with her. My parents become young again and just light up with a love and glow that I haven't seen in a long time. They have arranged for family portraits at the nearby JC Penney in the coming days because frankly they are tired of just camera pictures. They have informed me that we are to do these every couple of months, well excuse me. LOL! We went today shopping for similar tops for baby and mama/daddy. We were successful, Yay! Claire is such a happy and very patient baby unless hungry and or sleepy at which time she will definitely let you know it and fast. We will go see the King Tut exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art as well this week, which will be awesome. I will let all of you in on that.
Claire is still eating rice cereal, rolling over, holding her head up and trying very very hard to crawl. I am completely amazed at her brilliance and determination. It's hard for me to believe she is only 4 months and 2 weeks. She is still our light and love and I could not imagine one day without her. I am truly blessed with the love that I have and the love I give.
No comments:
Post a Comment