We are a family of three. We love to spend time together and family is the most important thing in our life.
The Day My Life Changed
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Claire Turned 3
So this past weekend my baby girl turned 3. We had one awesome weekend! We did a lot of driving but it was all worth it. Claire when asked said "I have had the best weekend. My birthday was good!" and frankly that is all that matters. She was so happy to spend the night on a boat, feed the sea gulls, walk on the pier, swim in the ocean, play in the sand, eat some cookie cake, see all her people's, ride in a wagon behind a very cute little boy, see crabs, get lots of new toys and just be 3. The weekend was all about her and she knew it! I think everyone had a good time that was involved. I want to think Pops, Gramma, Aunt Shenca, Uncle Brad, Grandpa and Grandma Sandi for being part of her special weekend. You can all rest soundly knowing that you made a little girl very happy! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Claire! Sounds like the perfect birthday, seeing family is all I wanted last year and it was the best gift!
Post a Comment