We are a family of three. We love to spend time together and family is the most important thing in our life.
The Day My Life Changed
Monday, September 3, 2012
The New Happenings!
Once again, like a broken record, it has been a while. Our family has had so much going on! For the good! We are doing and striving so well in Tennessee!!!
First off Mike is in refridgeration now! He is a manager of sorts. He is turning the plant around here. Big wigs are talking...people are talking. What did you expect?!
I started working at the church, in the program Claire was in. God was calling and I answered. He wants me to work with children. I want to work with children. Anyway I decided to put in there. The resume was weird. I haven't had to fill one out or "work, work" in 5 years. Yes, being with Claire is WORK! But I haven't been on the clock or making any income in 5 years! Anyway I filled out my resume and got a call for the summer. They wanted me to be a teacher of 4 and 5 year olds. I froze! A teacher?! I simply thought a teachers aide. Anyway I accepted the challenge! I enjoyed it tremendously!!! I loved planning projects! Claire continued school through the summer since I was working! We went for like 6 weeks. (I was hoping to have a job this Fall but wasnt sure)
Anyway I had a week and a half off from work, which included bronchitis). Mike and I decided to home school Claire for at least her Pre-K school term. The church also houses the "Faith Tutorial" which is home schooling with the exception of they meet with a teacher 2 days a week. Perfect! I work 2 days a week! Downstairs!
Anyway, we signed her up for this program before I got a job or even applied. So she has to be upstairs, in her seat and ready to go by 8:30...I have to be downstairs and getting ready by 8:30. It's a win win! Although I am always rushed thanks to baby girl. Anyway this Fall season I have a class of 2 year olds. It is trying. I have one, who, it is his first year and his mom LOVES to linger....badly. But for the most part the kids crack me up and teach me daily!!
I also teach/homeschool Claire at least 3 days a week. It is very handy since we can work at our own pace. But I also have to keep the house up and going, along with everyone in it fed...and bills paid and errands run. I also have signed up to cook for those families in the ICU at the local hospital (It is our churches MOVE initiative) along with doing some hair and doing a baby shower, and having breakfast with a very good friend. I have been a very busy lady! But I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. Life is full and busy! Tennessee has been great! I can't complain!
I hope everyone is good and that GOD is moving in their lives like He is in ours. Claire said the other night "Mama, I love you to the Heavens and back. I love Jesus!" I said "Wow, baby that is awesome!" She said "I love Him because He loves us all and gave His only life for us." Me "Yes baby He did." I might have shed a tear or two.....
In GOD,
Molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment